우리들 이야기

Pastor's Column

다음 번 수요성령집회는 Next Wednesday’s Holy Spirit Service (03/31/24)

2개월에 한번 씩 마지막 주 수요일은 성령집회를 하고 있습니다. 2월 28일에 처음 했는데, 놀랍게도 보통 수요일 출석하는 분(10명?)의 4배정도인 40 여명 정도 출석한 것 같습니다. 그만큼 많은 형제 자매들이 사모하는 마음이 있고, 이런 집회가 필요했다는 것을 경험하게 되었습니다. 1회 성령집회는 교회에서 자주 말하는 ‘성령충만’이 무엇인지를 엡5:18절 ‘너희는 성령충만을 받으라’는 말씀을 기초로 설명해 드리고, 그 약속의 말씀을 믿고 부르짖는 기도를 했습니다. 한 자매님은 간절히 기도하는 시간을 가져서 좋았다고 하고, 한 분은 다리 아픈 것이 나았다고 감사헌금을 하셨습니다. 오는 4월 마지막 수요일 성령집회의 주제는 ‘말씀을 통해서 성령의 인도를 받는 법’에 대해 설명하고 연습하려고 합니다. 

목자서약 7가지 중에서 한 가지가, ‘일주일에 3일 이상은 성경을 읽고 묵상하겠다’라는 것인데, 목자는 하나님의 말씀으로 인도를 받는 것의 중요하기 때문입니다. 그런데 목자 뿐 아니라 모든 교회 식구들도 말씀을 읽고 묵상하고 성령의 인도함을 받아야 하는데 그 방법을 설명드리지 않았습니다. 그래서 저도 더 열심히 큐티를 하고, 연습을 하고, 연구를 해서, 수요 성령집회에 참여하는 분들에게 알려드리려고 합니다. 이런 시간을 통해 자신의 감정이나 기분대로 살지 않고 성령으로 사는 것을 많이 훈련하는 기회를 가질 것입니다. 직장에서 동료와의 관계에서 갈등이 생길 때, 사업을 할 때의 중요한 결정을 할 때에, 가정에 자녀를 양육하는 지혜가 필요할 때에, 학교에서 공부하고 미래를 준비할 때, 교회 봉사를 할 때도, 아침에 큐티(성경을 읽고 묵상하고 기도하는 것)하는 것을 통해서 성령의 인도하심을 받아, 어떻게 그날의 묵상 말씀을 삶에 구체적으로 적용할지, 하나님이 어떤 분이신지를 알고, 그래서 매일의 삶에서 성령께서 인도하시는 것을 경험하는 것입니다.

We are offering the "Holy Spirit" Service on the last Wednesday of every two months. We started this for the first time on February 28th, to our surprise at least 40 members joined in our service which is 4 times more than the normal attendance for a regular Wednesday worship service (about 10 people). This means there are desires from many of our brothers/sisters and there is a need for a service like this. In our first "Holy Spirit Gathering" service I explained what it meant by "filled with the Holy Spirit" based on Ephesians 5:18 "be filled with the Spirit" and prayed while holding onto the Word. A sister shared with me that she had a great time praying with a sense of urgency. One member gave a Thanksgiving offering because the pain in her leg went away. On the last Wednesday of April, I am planning to explain and practice "to be led by the Holy Spirit throughout the Word of God." One of the 7 covenants of HC leaders is to "read the Bible and meditate upon the Word at least 3 times a week." It is because it is very important to be led by the Holy Spirit with the Word of God. 

I realized that I haven't explained how to receive guidance from the Holy Spirit despite all Church family Members, not just HC leaders, must read and meditate on the Words of God so that they may be led by the Holy Spirit. I am spending more time in Quiet Time, practicing, and researching so that I may share what I know with those who are coming to Wednesday's Holy Spirit Service. Throughout this time, we are going to have an opportunity to train ourselves to live by the Holy Spirit, not by our own emotions and feelings. You are going to experience how the Holy Spirit leads your daily life by doing QT in the morning (reading and meditating upon the Bible, receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit, and living and applying the Word that received from the QT to specific situations - whenever there is a conflict with your co-worker at the work, make business decisions, need the wisdom to nurture your children, study and plan for the future in the school, and serve in church ministries.

댓글목록

Pastor's Column 바룩의 서재

NO 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
106 죽을 때 후회하는 다섯 가지(최영기목사 글 참조) The Top Five Regrets of Dying (04/… 웹섬김이 04-28 50
105 자기 개발을 합시다! Let's Do Self Development! (04/21/24) 웹섬김이 04-21 74
104 모든 민족을 위한 교회가 되려면 In Order to become a Church of All Nations (04/14/24) 웹섬김이 04-14 127
103 그래도 예수님 믿어야 합니다! Still, Must Believe Jesus! (04/07/24) 웹섬김이 04-07 127
102 다음 번 수요성령집회는 Next Wednesday’s Holy Spirit Service (03/31/24) 웹섬김이 04-01 129
101 3명의 목장 VIP 정하기 Choose 3 VIP for HC (03/24/24) 웹섬김이 03-24 131
100 한인만을 위한 교회? 다민족을 위한 교회? Church for only Koreans? Church for all nati… 웹섬김이 03-17 102
99 목장방문에 대해서 In Reference to HC visit (03/10/24) 웹섬김이 03-10 122
98 직분자 선출에 대해 Upon the election of our ministers (03/03/24) 웹섬김이 03-03 138
97 교회 일정들이 바뀔수 있습니다. There might be a change to Church calendar. (02/25/24) 웹섬김이 02-25 136
96 코칭에서 배운 것 Lesson learned from the coaching (02/18/24) 웹섬김이 02-18 147
95 지금부터 집중하는 세 가지 (Three things to focus, starting now) 2/11/24 웹섬김이 02-11 164
94 세족식의 의미 Meaning of maundy (02/04/24) 웹섬김이 02-05 119
93 평세로 섬기면 무슨 유익이 있나요? What is good to serve during HC Seminar for lay lead… 웹섬김이 01-29 155
92 평신도를 위한 가정교회 세미나를 섬깁시다. Let's Serve "HC Seminar for Lay lea… 웹섬김이 01-22 145
91 가정교회 미래를 생각하며 Reflection Upon the future of House Church (01/14/24) 웹섬김이 01-14 145